Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introducing the Rochester Blogger Network!

Read about our launch party here.
The Rochester Blogger Network is the collaborative effort of Amy Riposo (Rochester A-List) and Jennifer Sanzo (The Flower City Fashionista) and is a place for local writers, bloggers, and businesses to connect and form creative partnerships.


Members will receive advance access and discounts to educational seminars, networking events, and inclusion in our directory of blogs in the Rochester, New York Area.


Interested in joining? Want more information or a gauranteed invite to our next event? Email your name, blog url, and topic to bloggerhh@rochesteralist.com.

4 comments:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. MP3 Player For Audiobooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Pain Under Tongue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. 香港交友網

    ReplyDelete